[Nexus] Arrays in NeXus

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Mon Aug 14 13:28:41 BST 2006

I think what you prefer to use is putslab. You will still declare the entire SDS at some point then do several calls to put various parts of your data into the file. I believe that the void* is the address of the first member of the array that you are trying to put in so don't forget to move that to be at the proper point in the array.

P^2