[Nexus] debian/ubuntu package for Nexus4.2

Carlos Pascual Izarra carlos.pascual at cells.es
Fri May 29 09:32:15 BST 2009

Sorry Freddie, while composing my previous email I hit "send" before writing
anything.

If you want to include any instructions/information for installation:

The package is built on a Ubuntu 8.04 for 64bit architectures.
I expect it to work for later Ubuntu and Debian distros as long as they are
64bit.

for installing (as root, or using "sudo"):
dpkg -i nexus_4.2.0-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb

Alternatively, to have all the dependencies installed automagically:
sudo gdebi nexus_4.2.0-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb

Cheers,

Carlos

 E-mail: carlos.pascual at cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428