[Nexus] Windows 64 Bit NeXus Libraries

Stefan Flemming stefan at flemming.info
Wed Jul 29 11:20:40 BST 2009

Hello all,

I opened a thread concerning OSX 64 Bit NeXus Libraries for Java usage
exactly one month ago and you were able to give me a package that
works like a charm.

Now I have the same problem with Vista and Windows 7 where I get an
"Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform" when I try to
load the library.
Freddie already said that there is something in development. How far
is your progress, are there any 64 bit libs for Windows?

By the way, on Windows there is a really strange behaviour. When you
dynamically load the libraries for OSX and Linux you can use
System.loadLibrary("NeXus). On Windows this does not work (Unsatisfied
link error) but I figured out that you can load it with
System.loadLibrary("jnexus"). This is a bit annoying because I always
have to check which OS is used before loading the lib in a multi
platform environment.

Thank you for your answers,
Stefan