[Nexus] Mac OSX 64 Bit NeXus Libraries

Paul Kienzle paul.kienzle at nist.gov
Mon Jul 6 17:39:45 BST 2009

Mac does not have a standard for removing installed packages.

There are some 3rd party tools which can do this such as OSXPM

     http://www.osxgnu.org/software/pkgdetail.html?
project_id=244&cat_id=212

This goes through the package receipts, which for NeXus are stored in

     /Library/Receipts/NeXus.pkg/Contents/

If the postflight script does anything major, though, then all bets
are off.

I think the easiest would be to drop an nxuninstall script in /usr/
local/bin/.

   - Paul