[Nexus] Mac OSX 64 Bit NeXus Libraries

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 11:39:46 BST 2009

Stefan,

Yes, an uninstaller would be a good addition - I don't seem to get a
default "remove all files" one when I make the package so I guess I need
to create a separate script for that? The NeXus package is not build
using "PackageMaker", but I couldn't see any specific mention of
uninstall support in the documentation for that - is there a general
scheme to use?

I've recently compiled NeXus on Windows Vista 64, but the files are not
yet part of a distribution kit. On a Win64 system you could have need
for both 32 and 64 bit nexus libraries so I just need to investigate the
best way to do the install.

Regards,

Freddie

Scanned by iCritical.