[Nexus] NeXus - a solution to what is not the real problem ?

Pete R. Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 19:05:07 GMT 2010

On 3/12/2010 12:01 PM, Sebastian Busch wrote:
 > After trying to write the attached file, I agree: the documentation
 > could need some care. But I guess that nobody would say "no" if there
 > were volunteers who have time for that.....;)

Please forward your suggestions directly to me.
I am that "volunteer" who is working on the NeXus
manual, in hopes that by providing better information
about NeXus, people can better evaluate it on its
merits and deficiencies.  The NeXus wiki manual
contains much (but not all) of the same content but
is superceded by the manual at the URLs below.

View the current draft manual (still in revision):
PDF:          http://download.nexusformat.org/doc/NeXusManual.pdf
HTML 1-page:  http://download.nexusformat.org/doc/NeXusManual.html
HTML pages:   http://download.nexusformat.org/doc/html/index.html

Pete

  Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
  Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
  Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
  Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189