[Nexus] NeXus URI schema

Carlos Pascual Izarra cpascual at cells.es
Fri Nov 26 16:55:23 GMT 2010

Hello,
I need to describe a certain dataset within a NeXus file as an URI.

For example for a Nexus file called "/path/to/foo.h5" containing a 2D array as
a dataset in "/entry/data/bar", one could describe it as:

nexus:///patth/to/foo.h5#/entry/data/bar

But I don't want to reinvent it if there is already an schema...

So, is there one?

If not, any comments about the one I propose?

Any thoughts on how to describe indexes in the case of array data?

Cheers

 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Contact
 Computing Division
 Cells / Alba Synchrotron  [http:/www.cells.es]
 Carretera BP 1413 de Cerdanyola-Sant Cugat, Km. 3.3
 E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
 E-mail: carlos.pascual at cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428