[Nexus] Extracting data from NeXus to SPEC files

Carlos Pascual cpascual at cells.es
Tue Feb 22 12:08:12 GMT 2011

Thank you all for your answers!

Andy:
Is there a page where I can download NXextract?

http://www.nexusformat.org/NXextract

On Monday, 21 of February, 2011 21:24:25 Andy Gotz wrote:
> On 21/02/2011 12:51, Carlos Pascual wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was wondering if someone has already done a data extractor/conversor
> > from nexus files to SPEC files (http://www.certif.com/spec.html)
> >
> > If it is not done, I will create a simple one (i.e. supporting a minimum
> > set of features) in order to support legacy code that expects SPEC files
> > as input.
> >
> > Carlos
>
> Hi Carlos,
>
> maybe you want to try out nxextract from SOLEIL :
>
> http://www.nexusformat.org/NXextract
>
> A template for SPEC might exist already.
>
> Andy

 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Coordinator
 Computing Division
 Cells / Alba Synchrotron  [http:/www.cells.es]
 Carretera BP 1413 de Cerdanyola-Sant Cugat, Km. 3.3
 E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
 E-mail: cpascual at cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428