[Nexus] RFC wiki update

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Sun Feb 19 23:53:25 GMT 2017

Hi,

In one of the last teleconferences we decided to attempt and move away from the mediawiki site for our wiki and try and use Github Pages for that purpose.
Via pull requests that offers similar (if not superior) public editing functionality as the existing wiki, but it may be easier to give that a more up to date look.

Here is the current attempt: https://nexusformat.github.io/wiki/

There are a number of smaller known issues, for example the user pages have not been transferred. They could be brought back, if we want to.
This is also an opportunity to clean up some of the less up to date content, which has already been started.
Please report any issues you have with the new site as a ticket here: https://github.com/nexusformat/wiki
All comments also welcome by email (personally or to the list).
We will discuss this at the teleconference later today as well. If you would like to join: https://nexusformat.github.io/wiki/Telco_20170220.html

After a while we will establish if or when we move away from the existing wiki and if there should be a separate home page (like today) or not.

Best wishes,
Tobias