[NeXus-committee] Discussion for week of March 8th

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Mon Mar 8 19:55:23 GMT 2004

This is the first weekly email that you were promissed. The schedule (still undergoing occaisional minor revisions) is found at http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/73. This weeks topic is adding new members and can be found at http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/74. There are two other people that had expressed interest in joining the NIAC, but have not responded to emails for confirmation. I will let you know if they contact me.

This week's vote is up for discussion until 5:00PM this Friday, the 12th, with votes due by 5:00PM on Monday, the 15th. Remember anyone can add to the discussion, but only NIAC members can vote.

Thank you,
Peter Peterson
Executive Secretary, NIAC