[NeXus-committee] Next NIAC meeting

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Wed May 19 10:15:55 BST 2004

21-22 would probably be preferable for people attending NOBUGS itself; 22-23
might be preferable for people flying out for the NIAC only (so they don't
need to stay an extra day for the Saturday night ticket rate). Maybe we need
to clarity who on the committee will be attending NOBUGS as well as the NIAC
before we fix an exact date. Otherwise, holding the meeting after NOBUGS
makes most sense as there will probably be issues and suggestions raised
during NOBUGS and these could then be considered.

Regards,

Freddie