[NeXus-committee] Instrument Definitions

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Fri Oct 8 18:50:57 BST 2004

Since I first put out the request for instrument definitions little has
been done on the swiki. I encourage all instrument editors to put their
definition on the swiki as soon as possible. The swiki page for
instrument definitions is located at:
<http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/7>

Here is the list of who is responsible for what (and when the page was
last modified):
  NXtofnpd.xml - Peter Peterson, SNS at ORNL (last changed 2004may24)
  NXsimulation.xml - "farhi on pcfarhi", ILL (last changed 2003sep11)
  NXmononxtas.xml - Nicholas Maliszewskyj, NCNR at NIST (last changed
2003sep05)
  NXmononxpd.xml - looking for editor (no version)
  NXtofnscd.xml - looking for editor (no version)
  NXmononxscd.xml - looking for editor (no version)
  NXtofnsas.xml - Steve King, ISIS at RAL (no version)
  NXmononxsas.xml - Ron Ghosh, ILL (no version)
  NXtofnref.xml - Rob Dalgliesh, ISIS RAL (no version)
  NXmononxref.xml - Paul Kienzle, NCNR at NIST (no version)
  NXtofndgs.xml - Toby Perring, ISIS at RAL (no version)
  NXtofnigs.xml - Martyn Bull, ISIS at RAL (no version)
  Spin Echo - Robert Gorgii, FRM2 at TUM (no version)
There is less than two weeks left before the NIAC meeting at PSI. Please
add your definition (even if it is a straw-man) to the swiki.

Please note that Ralph Gilles has resigned as the instrument editor for
NXmononxpd and NXmononxscd.

Peter Peterson
Executive Secretary, NIAC