[NeXus-committee] NeXus web pages

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Oct 8 05:13:48 BST 2004

I have finally made some progress on updating the web pages.  There are
still some glitches that need ironing out, and we can discuss how they could
be improved at the NIAC meeting.  The most important thing is that the
latest NeXus class definitions are linked in the new NeXus Design page in a
new table format that people seem to prefer.

The pages are at <http://www.nexus.anl.gov/>.  Please give them a quick
check.  By all means, make a note of errors to bring up at the meeting.  If
you find anything that you think is dangerously misleading, and has to be
corrected quickly, please let me know.  Otherwise, we will start redirecting
links on Monday and make an announcement to the main NeXus mailing list.

I'll also post a draft agenda on Monday or Tuesday.  Please add your own
requests to the Swiki page at <http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/81> as
soon as you can.

Thanks,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845