[NeXus-committee] Upgrade of NeXus wiki

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Sat Nov 19 15:29:44 GMT 2005

I have upgraded the NeXus wiki to version 1.5.2, which allows email alerts
of page changes.  I think it has worked, but please let me know if you find
any missing content or images, etc.

There was one javascript quirk that put the [hide] link at the end of the
Table of Contents and labelled it [undefined].  If that happens to you, you
can clear it by going to your user preferences, disabling tables of contents
and then re-enabling them.  Don't ask me why this works.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845