[NeXus-committee] NIAC meeting reminder

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Fri Sep 8 21:31:59 BST 2006

As you all know the time for the next NIAC meeting is fast approaching.

There are many things going on as we are attempting to organize a useful
and productive meeting. The current (sparse looking) agenda is at
<http://www.nexus.anl.gov/mediawiki/index.php?title=NIAC2006LBL>
With more agenda items are being added to the talk page.

What you need to do in preparation for the meeting:
 - Add topics that you want to discus to the talk page.
 - Notify Andy Gotz <goetz at esrf.fr> whether or not you are coming.
 - Notify me if you need an invitation to attend.

About the invitations: Once again we are able to provide some support
for travel expenses. Due to limited funds, and in order to provide a
better estimate to people, I need to know who would like support and who
will not. The latter group is more useful information. The sooner you
inform me, the better.

Peter Peterson
Chair, NeXus International Advisory Committee