[NeXus-committee] nexusformat.org DNS registration

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 12 16:32:34 BST 2006

As discussed at the last NIAC, I arranged for the domain
"nexusformat.org" to be purchased by our organisation - that has now
been done and the entries nexusformat.org and www.nexusformat.org are
both live. These two entries currently point at a web server in ISIS,
which proxies the requests and displays the content of the NeXus Media
WIKI. Other DNS entries can be added as needed e.g. cvs.nexusformat.org
(or more probably svn.nexusformat.org), bugs.nexusformat.org, ...

The upcoming NIAC is probably the place to discuss the organisation of
the sites, but I though it would be useful to get the address up and
running in time for NOBUGS.

Freddie