[NeXus-committee] NIAC sep07 meeting minutes draft

Andy Gotz andy.gotz at esrf.fr
Fri Oct 26 08:35:59 BST 2007

Hi Everybody,

I trust you have all returned safely from the successful NIAC meeting in
Berlin. Thanks again to Jens for organising the meeting. Thanks to
Stuart for taking notes during the last afternoon's.

I have attached a draft version of the minutes to this email for your
inspection.  Please comment, edit, improve the draft minutes as you see
necessary. I will be out of tonight from tomorrow for a week and will
not be reading my email during this time. I will upload the final
version of the minutes when I come back. I suggest we upload the
presentations to the wiki for all to consult.

Best regards

Andy