[NeXus-committee] Introduction in Docbook format

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:35:47 BST 2010

Ray:

Please don't do as you suggest.  Give me a chance to respond.
My attention has been diverted to the HDF5 workshop at DESY.

Also, please allow me to go back to the listserver logs and retrieve
your message.  Just this week, Freddie and I worked out how to get
messages to me (the email I was using was not receiving the messages
sent).  Now I hear about your comments, I'll look at how to address them.

Docbook style sheets are possible to tinker with the formatting.
Hopefully it will be easy to do, once I learn more about it.

Pete