[NeXus-committee] DECTRIS example file

yayahjb yayahjb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:35:25 GMT 2013

I think the problem is that they seem to have just sent the top level
file and the actual
data is in files pointed to by external links. I think this will be a
case in which there
will have to be multiple NXdata datasets with signal=1 for the first
one, signal=2
for the second one, etc. We need at least one of the second level files
to see what
they really did.