[NeXus-committee] DECTRIS example file

V. Armando Sole sole at esrf.fr
Thu Jan 10 17:14:26 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I guess it is obvious to everybody but myself. I got sometimes confused
when seeing signal=1 till the point I have changed several times my code
... According to the documentation
(http://download.nexusformat.org/doc/html/classes/base_classes/NXdata.html)
it should be signal="1" but at the same time it says NXPOSINT Please,
clarify.

Best wishes for the New Year,

Armando