[NeXus-committee] Segmentation faults in Fortran 90 library

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Fri Aug 16 15:45:48 BST 2013

Freddie,
Thanks for the quick fix. I presume that means that the NXhandle defined in NXmodule.f90 is too small, i.e., it works by reference so we can't copy the NXhandle within the F90 code. If so, perhaps we should add that to the documentation (not that I've looked at it in a while).

It may be a gfortran issue - the last time I used the F90 version, it was probably using Absoft Fortran or even on VMS. We are adding NeXus output to the Discus diffuse scattering simulation package. When that's ready for distribution, I guess it would be helpful if we could issue a point release.

Ray

--
Ray Osborn, Senior Scientist
Materials Science Division