[NeXus-committee] again: data field ranks

Mark Könnecke mark.koennecke at psi.ch
Wed Aug 20 14:44:26 BST 2014

Hi,

Am 20.08.2014 um 09:40 schrieb j.wuttke <j.wuttke at fz-juelich.de>:

> Mark:
>
> After you fixed "some wordings" in v9 of our manuscript,
> an entire paragraph of my invention has become invisible:

On purpose. I sent a message about this but it may have been lost.
The point is that if we adopt NeXus Interfaces at the next NIAC, then
we will be far more specific about rank even in base classes. NeXus
Interfaces have met with little resistance up to now. Which either means
no one read my proposal or people agree…..

My point is that I would rather write nothing about rank then something which
is already wrong at the time of publication.

May be this is a point to discuss at the next Telco….

Regards,

    Mark