[NeXus-committee] NeXus paper v11

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:57:59 BST 2014

Here is the new text (taken from the Reference Documentation)
that I will push to GitHub next.  It appears at the end of the new
Contributed Definitions section, as described below.

All such proposals from the scientific community to extend NeXus
with new application definitions and base classes are added to
NeXus, initially, as contributed definitions either in incubation
or a special case not for general use. The NIAC is charged to
review any new contributed definitions and provide feedback to the
authors before ratification and acceptance.