[NeXus-committee] NXmonochromator for todays telecon

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Wed Mar 18 10:26:55 GMT 2015

Hi,

My expectation was the NXcrystal would be a child of NXmonochromator as an element used to build the thing up.
That view is supported by the current documentation as far as I can tell. In the last NIAC he approved NXgrating with the same rationale (with isn’t fully documented yet - it isn’t referenced anywhere).

So I would think that, as valid as they they have been at the time, the original intentions for NXcrystal are not binding. People independently worked out a different, but consistent and valid interpretation and we should honour that.

That’s a different solution to either of the ones in your document, correct Eugen?

Tobias