[NeXus-committee] NXvalidate

Koennecke Mark (PSI) mark.koennecke at psi.ch
Thu Oct 8 15:09:43 BST 2015

Hi,

I have written a little white paper about how I would reimplement NXvalidate. It details what needs to be
done and a little how. There are a number of TODO items in the text. Please have a look. May be we
can sort some of this out during one of our next Telcos. Then I might start hacking away at this.
Otherwise this may Code Camp material. The txt is the markdown original if someone feels like
editing the text.

Best Regards,

     Mark Koennecke