[NeXus-committee] Voting Reminder/not enough replies

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:49:24 BST 2016

Aye on all -- Herbert

Vote to  confirm Pete Jemian as a representative for APS in the NIAC
[ X ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Vote to confirm Jiro Suzuki as representative for KEK in the NIAC
[ X ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Vote to confirm Ben Watts as representative for SLS at PSI in the NIAC
[ X ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

Vote to confirm Mark Koennecke as representative for SINQ at PSI in the NIAC
[ X ] YES
[  ]  NO
[  ] ABSTAIN

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Koennecke Mark (PSI) <mark.koennecke at psi.ch