[NeXus-committee] NIAC 2018

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Fri Aug 24 11:07:35 BST 2018

Dear all,

Just to save the dates: The NIAC this year will be hosted by BNL (Stuart Campbell) and take place October 25th and 26th (Thu and Fri after NOBUGS).
Sorry for the long time it took to decide. We hope that meets most people's travel needs. I trust Stu will send out information on the event and how to register in due course.

We will need to vote in new officers (the chair cannot re-run this time). If there are items to bring up, please log them in the NIAC issues on GitHub in preparation of the meeting.

Best wishes,
Tobias

--
Data Management Group
European Spallation Source, Lund, Sweden