[NeXus-committee] [NIAC-ExecSec]

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Mon Dec 16 09:45:28 GMT 2019

Hi all,

Sounds like we have turned the teleconferences into NIAC meetings. It may not change the result, but voting on officers should happen after all eligible people have had the opportunity to nominate someone (or themselves) and a discussion, if needed. Confirming a nominated facility representative, on the other hand, is more or less a formality. It could be a slippery slope to treat other decisions like that.

Best wishes,
Tobias