[NeXus-committee] [NIAC MV09]

Watts Benjamin (PSI) benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Wed Jul 15 21:11:07 BST 2020

Dear All,

  Aaron Brewster has been nominated to represent the Advanced Light Source (ALS) again for another term. We also have a few new representatives:

  *   Sandor Brockhauser - European X-ray free electron laser (EuXFEL)

  *   Majid Ounsy - Synchrotron Soleil

  *   William Godoy - Oak Ridge national Lab Spallation Neutron Source (SNS) and High Flux Isotope Reactor (HFIR)

We need to vote to accept these nominees.

The proposal is to accept Aaron Brewster as the ALS representative in NIAC
[   ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Sandor Brockhauser as the EuXFEL representative in NIAC.
[   ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Majid Ounsy as the Soleil representative in NIAC.
[   ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept William Godoy as the ORNL SNS / HFIR representative in NIAC.
[   ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

Please reply with your votes before the closing date of the August 1st.

Best Regards,

Benjamin Watts
NIAC Chair