[NeXus-committee] [NIAC MV09]

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 03:14:13 BST 2020

Aye to all 4.

The proposal is to accept Aaron Brewster as the ALS representative in NIAC
[  X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Sandor Brockhauser as the EuXFEL representative
in NIAC.
[  X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Majid Ounsy as the Soleil representative in NIAC.
[  X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept William Godoy as the ORNL SNS / HFIR representative
in NIAC.
[  X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain