[NeXus-committee] NIAC2020 and Code Camp 2020-2

Watts Benjamin (PSI) benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Mon Oct 19 22:28:17 BST 2020

Hi Everyone,

   We would really like to get as many people as possible in the final NIAC session, but only 8 people have responded to the poll so far.

https://doodle.com/poll/vqvqbxwcr22m9vxa

I will extend the deadline for responding until the end of Tuesday, Oct 20th. Please follow the link above to indicate your preferred date.

The NIAC session will start at UTC 13:00, similar to when we typically have the Telcos. Note that DST will end in Europe on Oct 25th.

Cheers,

Ben