[NeXus-committee] NeXus definitions repository change

Campbell, Stuart scampbell at bnl.gov
Tue Feb 16 15:12:25 GMT 2021

Thank you very much for doing this Pete.

From: NeXus <nexus-bounces at shadow.nd.rl.ac.uk> on behalf of Jemian, Pete R. via NeXus <nexus at shadow.nd.rl.ac.uk>
Date: Monday, February 15, 2021 at 11:52 PM
To: NeXus <nexus at nexusformat.org>
Cc: Jemian, Pete R. <jemian at anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [Nexus] NeXus definitions repository change
NeXus community:

The default branch (of the NeXus definitions repository) has been
changed from master to main as described.  We are still working through
references to the master branch in the documentation.  Please report any
inconsistencies to https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/issues/798.

Regards,
     Pete

On 2/9/2021 3:51 PM, Jemian, Pete R. wrote:

> NeXus community:
>
> I plan to make a change in the NeXus definitions repository on Friday,
> 2021-02-12, as described in
> https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/issues/798.
>
> The default branch name will be changed from "master" to "main"
> following recommendations: https://github.com/github/renaming.
>
> An additional message will be sent once this task is completed.
>
> Regards,
>       Pete

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                 <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition (BC, aka BCDA)
Advanced Photon Source,    Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                    630 - 252 - 3189