[NeXus-committee] 2022 NIAC

Watts Benjamin (PSI) benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Fri Mar 4 11:12:46 GMT 2022

Hi Everyone,

   Just a friendly reminder that the next session of the Spring virtual NIAC2022<https://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2022_spring.html> will begin in under 3 hours and I hope that we can have enough NIAC members present for a chorum and hence can make NIAC decisions. We will focus on proposals that are already well detailed and discussed<https://github.com/nexusformat/NIAC/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Ready+for+Vote%22> and hopefully we can get through them efficiently. Details of the previous sessions can be observed in the minutes<https://github.com/nexusformat/wiki/blob/master/content/NIAC2022_spring_minutes.md> and in the recent activity on github<https://github.com/nexusformat/NIAC/issues?q=is%3Aissue+updated%3A%3E2022-03-02>.

Cheers,

Ben