[NeXus-committee] August Telco and September NIAC

Watts Benjamin (PSI) benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Thu Jul 21 15:32:00 BST 2022

Hi Everyone!

   I hope that you are all enjoying your summer and coping well with the heat. (My Australian blood has prepared me well.) I have created a poll for choosing the date<https://strawpoll.com/polls/PKglz4b1Qyp> of the next telco - please respond by August 1st.

I have also published details<https://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2022.html> of the NIAC to be held on September 14-16th at the Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland. The schedule targets the afternoon and evening in order to better accommodate the majority of locations that might be joining online. Registrations are now open<https://indico.psi.ch/event/13249/registrations/1773/> and both onsite and online attendees should register.

Cheers,

Ben