[NeXus-committee] August Telco and September NIAC

Watts Benjamin (PSI) benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Thu Aug 4 09:09:02 BST 2022

Hi Everyone!

   The August Telco<https://www.nexusformat.org/Telco_20220824.html> will be held at 15:00 UTC on the 24th of August.

Please note that registration<https://indico.psi.ch/event/13249/registrations/1773/> for the September NIAC<https://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2022.html> meeting are open. People who have to go through a lengthy approval process are encouraged to register early with a "subject to approval" comment in the form.

Cheers,

Ben