[NeXus-committee] NeXus Code Camp June 2023 details

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 2 23:44:37 BST 2023

Hi all!  The June 2023 code camp is coming up.  I have put the
relevant information in the usual location:

https://www.nexusformat.org/CodeCampJune2023.html

There you will see the dates (June 2023, 15-16 & 20-21) and the time slots,
happily copied from last time :)  Every day has two main sessions B and D
where we highly encourage committee members to join for larger discussions
and votes.  My own attendance will be at least Sessions B through D each
day, with E on some of the days.

We will organize ourselves as done previously using a GitHub project.  I've
created one and included some of the issues I'm interested in already:
https://github.com/orgs/nexusformat/projects/3?add_cards_query=is%3Aopen.
I'll be working on it more over the next week.

Please feel free to add issues to the project.  If you have new topics you
want to discuss, I recommend creating issues in the relevant repositories
and then adding them to the project.  We will prioritize the work in the
first main session (B) on June 15th, though feel free to start on it
without me in session A that day.

Also, you may not be able to see the project yet as I wasn't able to make
it public.  Perhaps someone with more elevated privileges could do this?

Thanks!
-Aaron