[NeXus-committee] NeXus Code Camp June 2023 details

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 15 21:54:15 BST 2023

Hi all!  Next session is starting and it's one of the main sessions.  If we
get to 13 committee members we can start votes on issues.  Please come if
you can!

I'd especially ask folks to make a special effort to come to next Tuesday's
'B' session (3rd day of the camp).  That seems like a good session to push
for quorum so we can get some things voted on.  I'll send out a list of
topics we want to vote on ahead of time.

Thanks!
-Aaron