[NeXus-committee] NeXus Show-And-Tell meetings

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 29 18:25:03 GMT 2023

Speaking for myself, ALPS II looks very cool
<https://www.desy.de/research/facilities__projects/alps_ii/index_eng.html>,
but I don't know anything about the field. It looks like P08
<https://photon-science.desy.de/facilities/petra_iii/beamlines/p08_high_resolution_diffraction/index_eng.html>
is collecting some cool multi-modal data, at least some of which is
diffraction which I could speak to, especially since I see Dectris
detectors listed.

I'd say it's worth putting up the doodle poll and seeing if you get
enough interest!
-Aaron