[Nexus] NXsas with multi-frame image set

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Mon Jun 27 13:40:14 BST 2016

Hi all,

The 3D array is use that is consistent with the “Scan rules”, see
<http://download.nexusformat.org/sphinx/rules.html#scans>

With the new extended axes scheme it is also possible to express what is
going on in a meaningful, machine readable way.

Option two I would say is not covered by an existing understanding. Three
would work as well. Less practical for larger numbers of frames, but
perfectly legal.

Regards
Tobias