[Nexus] Correct way to specify multiple signals

GOTZ Andrew andy.gotz at esrf.fr
Fri Jan 12 15:46:32 GMT 2018

Hi Ray,

I do not develop applications anymore but I do NOT find your example for
the 1D case confusing. I could imagine a generic application providing a
plot of [‘detector’ ‘ic0’ ‘ic1’ ‘ic2’ ic3’] against 'Seconds' followed
by an option to switch the X axes to ‘Epoch’,  or ’Two_Theta' with a
single click.

I would also not have specified 4 auxiliary axes but only 2 namely
[‘Epoch’, ’Two_Theta'].

BTW my email this morning was intended for Armando only, it got sent to
the mailing list by mistake - sorry if I offended anyone ?-(. But it did
express some frustration we feel getting the Nexus standard to integrate
new features.

Could the configuration of the mailing list be changed to not replace
the sender by <nexus at shadow.nd.rl.ac.uk>. It is confusing and it seems
to be leading to duplication of the emails for some replies.

Kind regards

Andy