[Nexus] NXarchive / compression standards

Görzig, Heike heike.goerzig at helmholtz-berlin.de
Tue Apr 19 12:49:38 BST 2022

Hi Nicolas, hi Ben,

The NXarchive application is giving a minimum of provenance information and
lets someone not involved in the measurement know what the measurement was
about and who was involved in the measurement. Although some fields perhaps
could be revised. My interpretation of this application definition would be:
if an archived dataset does not have this information, it would not comply
with the reusable (R) requirement of FAIR

Maybe the description relating it to the ICAT is a bit misleading.

Best wishes,

Heike