[Nexus] 2022 NeXus Code Camp

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:47:12 BST 2022

To help the upcoming code camp organize and track its work, I have created a GitHub project.  You can drag additional issues and pull requests to the "To do" column from any of the repositories that are connected to the project.  (If a repository is missing, let me know and I'll have to figure out how to add it.  currently: code, cnxvalidate, definitions, NIAC)  As a start, I added the existing open pull requests to the appropriate column based on inspection of the comments in each.

https://github.com/orgs/nexusformat/projects/1?add_cards_query=is%3Aopen

If you have something other matter to add, create an issue in the appropriate repository and then you can add it to this project.  If it should be considered for the next release of the definitions repository, add the issue (or pull request) to the "NXDL 2022.06" milestone. (https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/milestone/12)

Pete