[Nexus-developers] Bugzilla

Nick Maliszewskyj nickm at nist.gov
Fri May 20 17:00:07 BST 2005

We are still working around the intricacies of Request Tracker here
at the NCNR. If you already have something functional that you know
how to configure, I vote we use that. In the unlikely event that it
proves inadequate, we can migrate. In the mean time we'll at least
have something better than we currently have.

Nick