[Nexus] NeXus on Vista64

freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 09:19:27 BST 2010

Brian,

We run 64 bit NeXus / HDF5 on Vista as part of our instrument control
system - I have currently only compiled the library and not the
applications for 64 bit, but the resulting files can be read by 32bit
NeXus applications. I used Visual Studio to compile for 64 bit - are you
using that or MinGW? Can you read your HDF5 generated NeXus files with a
32bit rather than 64bit NeXus application?

Regards,

Freddie