[Nexus] NIAC issue: Discuss mutations of the Eiger format #2

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:34:47 BST 2016

After discussion at NIAC, I have revised the NXmx 1.5 proposal in the
NXmx_multimodule_and_dectris_changes branch and on the hdrmx.medsbio.org
web site.  The main change was to add an enumeration of the beam profile
choices to include a rectangular option.

We also have some changes to the NXtransformations 1.1 proposal.  That is
still to be drafted in detail.