[NeXus-committee] Questionaire Reminder [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED, CAVEAT=FOR-OFFICIAL-USE-ONLY]

HAUSER, Nick nha at ansto.gov.au
Tue Sep 18 01:40:42 BST 2012

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reminder.
Attached is the ANSTO response to NeXus Quo Vadis and the questionnaire.

Thanks.

Nick.

Dr Nick Hauser
Computing & Electronics Group Leader
Bragg Institute. Room 1008. Building 87
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
Locked Bag 2001 Kirrawee DC NSW 2232 AUSTRALIA

T +61 2 9717 9474
F +61 2 9717 9799
M 0417 418 542
E nick.hauser at ansto.gov.au
http://www.ansto.gov.au/research/bragg_institute
http://gumtree.codehaus.org
Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.