[NeXus-committee] NeXus paper v11

Mark Könnecke mark.koennecke at psi.ch
Tue Sep 9 08:03:35 BST 2014

Hi,

find attached a new version of the NeXus paper. Changes include:

* The figures have been clarified by removing NXroot and replacing it with something
   saying root of the HDF-5 file.
* Stuart Campbell has been added to the authors list
* After discussion at the last tech telco we agreed to add a rather general acknowledgment
 to our institutions and funding agencies. This because a detailed acknowledgement would
become excessive in length.

This version resets the two week period.

Joachim Wutke pointed out that the intended journal RSI normally asks for physical data
in a paper. Unfortunately I do not have time to follow up on this before I go on holiday.
If RSI is unsuitable we will have to reformat for Journal for Instrumentation and Methods.

Best Regards,

     Mark Koennecke