NAPI unit conversions

Przemek Klosowski przemek at rrdjazz.nist.gov
Mon Aug 11 22:46:05 BST 1997

   not overload the user with required attributes, but I think that it would
   be a good idea to make the units a special attribute that should always be
   specified if available.

   I would like to propose therefore that the NXputdata helper routine be
   something like

   NXstatus NXputdata (NXhandle file_id, char *name, int type, int rank, int
   dims[], void *data, char *units)

Yikes, why didn't I think of it. Great idea, I am all for it!

	przemek

(maybe it could also check the units against SI and print USE SYSTEME
INTERNATIONAL 100 times if they don't match :^)