[Nexus] Targets for the NAPI build - a new try with a poll

Carlos Pascual cpascual at cells.es
Tue Jun 23 07:01:45 BST 2015

On Mon 22 June 2015 15:35:52 Osborn, Raymond wrote:
> Eugen,
> I filled in the poll and, of course, stated that Python was important
> to me. However, my personal view is that we should deprecate the
> Python bindings in the NAPI release, and refer people to the
> nexusformat package

Same thoughts here (our code relies on the python NAPI but I am happy to
switch to nexusformat or even pure h5py)

 Carlos Pascual Izarra
 Scientific Software Coordinator
 Computing Division
 ALBA Synchrotron  [http://www.albasynchrotron.es]
 Carretera BP 1413 de Cerdanyola-Sant Cugat, Km. 3.3
 E-08290 Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
 E-mail: cpascual at cells.es
 Phone: +34 93 592 4428